|Kode||Option iCON XY 7.2 Mbps|
|Berat ( /pcs )||0.5 Kg|
|Harga ||Rp 180.000 |
Pesan Sekarang !
09.00 - 21.00
Pilih Warna atau Produk Lainnya
Detail Produk Option iCON XY 7.2 Mbps
Option iCON XY 7.2 Mbps
Spesifikasi Option iCON XY 7.2 Mbps
iCON XY is a full mobile broadband solution combining hardware, software and a simplified supply chain process. The device itself, an HSPA modem reaching download and upload speeds up to 7.2Mbps and 5.76Mbps, is very slim, has a new fun-to-use swivel USB connector and a microSD slot for storing applications and files.
In addition it also comes with Option’s Zero-CD Plug’n Play technology and ground breaking uCAN Connect connection manager platform which provide a smooth and simple customer experience reducing service and support costs.
But what really makes this USB modem special is that it has been developed in direct response to the growing demands from network operators to have USB modems that support mass customization in addition to creating new opportunities to target specific market segments (i.e. specific communities, events, fan clubs, etc.).
All features of Option iCON XY 7.2 Mbps :
- Highly customizable
- Great opportunity to target new channels
- New innovative USB Connector
- Option’s new connection manager – uCAN Connect
- Micro-SD card slot converts data modem to true USB storage solution
- Download speeds up to 7.2Mbps/Upload speeds up to 5.76Mbps
Driver update to window 8
- Download driver here
- Unzip the driver package you downloaded the link above.
- Launch the Windows 8 Device Manager by pressing the windows key on your keyboard and searching for “devmgmt.msc” Click on “devmgmt” when it appears in the search results, this will launch the Device Manager. Within the Device Manager, select View –> Devices by connection
- Look for an entry for the Option USB modem. It will be listed as either: “ZCOption Icon CD USB device” Or “Globetrotter…”
- Right click on the device entry and select Update driver software.
Choose “Browse my computer for driver software”
Choose “Let me pick a list of device drivers on my computer”
- Choose “Have disk”
- Select browse and navigate to the directory in which you have unzipped the drivers you downloaded earlier. For a 32-bit system go to the “32″ folder, for a 64-bit system go to the “64″ folder.
Select the “gthsubus” file, then click on Open
- Click on OK in the “Install from disk” window
Click next in the “Update driver software” window
When updated press the close button.
For more indept installation guide visit this site
Note, if you still see an “Unknown device”, as in the above screenshot, do the following:
- Right click on the entry for the “Unknown device”
- Select the option to Update driver software
- Select the option to Browse the computer for driver software
- In this window the correct path for your downloaded drivers should still be visible
- Click Next, or browse to the correct folder, selecting 32 or 64 correspondingly as before, and click Next
- The correct driver will be installed
- Now Device Manager should show all correct interfaces
Produk lain Option iCON XY 7.2 Mbps